- 7 nights accommodation in shared double room (5 in Carloforte, 2 in Alghero)
- 7 breakfast, 4 packed lunch, 2 dinners
- Services of professional SUP & E-MTB guides
- SUP & E-MTB riding and safety equipment included. Technical assistance
- Van shuttle & ferry to San Pietro island included
- Transfer from and to airport
- Photo session with professional photographer
- Optional local attractions guided visits (Carloforte and Alghero downtowns, Neptune Cave)
- Flights to Alghero are not included and should be booked by the customers. Recommended fligh company from Bucharest, Romania is Wizz Air (under 200 euro).
On the first day we get to know each other. Our team will wait for you at the Alghero airport and van shuttle you to the accomodation in Carloforte, San Pietro island. The Sardinian local guide will show you the city and the best places to eat. Afterwards it’s time to discuss the itineraries for the next 4 days. Finally you deserve a long night of rest to be prepared for the first day to discover the amazing island coasts on SUP.
4 days with a lot of fun and an unforgettable experience on stand up paddle. The island unique natural habitat has everyday something special to reveal: vulcanic multi coloured rocky shores, caves, epic sandy beaches with turquoise water and sometime friendly waves to try your first surf take offs. The special conglomerate formations and mystic landscape will fill our batteries for another riding day.
We will take the ferry boat back to the main island and a beautiful 3 hours trip with the van shuttle on the Sardinian scenery west coast to the Alghero accomodation. One stop to check a Nurage site, the Sardinian specific ancient strange rocky buildings. After noon visit of Neptune’s cave wonders, than evening historical downtown visit for shopping and dinner. Briefing at the hotel for the next epic day of electric mountain bike riding.